Saturday, July 3, 2010

Everything Happens For a Reason

You can't help but love this phrase. When everything around you seems to be going all wrong and your on the verge of a complete breakdown, these simple five words just seem to restore every ounce of faith you once held for the future...whatever it may be.

'Everything Happens For A Reason' seemed to be soundtrack playing to my life this week. When I first launched Bijou Vintage just a few short weeks ago, I had such a strong vision as to what I wanted to achieve; blog twice a week, take amazing photographs everyday, have a collection up for sale within the first two weeks...the list goes on. It is not until 'life' (that being my two jobs!) got in the way, that it seemed impossible for me to achieve the goals I had set for myself in such a short period of time. After failed attempts at shooting pictures for my eBay store, my world broke and reality seemed to hit. There was no way I was going to be able to show you all my collection yet, it isn't perfect...I would just have to wait until next week.

Although I am devastated at the fact the release of Hidden Hearts has been delayed, I can't help but think that this may have happened for a reason. Maybe I will stumble across a single vintage piece that will top off this already stunning collection. Perhaps I will be inspired by something that will encourage me to produce even bigger and better things...who knows? But that's just the beauty of it really.

I'd like to thank the person that made me see clearly this week. I hope that they know that the future holds endless possibilities for wherever they may dream to go. As for me, I'd like to think that this will be the longest I will ever go between blog posts, so stay tuned for all the latest updates from Bijou Vintage in the upcoming week.




Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment